Sunday, February 13, 2011

Audreyisms

Audrey was on a roll with hilarious talk today.

This morning, she came into the living room and crawled up into my lap. She put her arms around my neck
and said, “I love you so much I want to kick myself.” 





We went to visit my mom in the hospital today and as we were leaving a medical helicopter was taking off. Cole mentioned something about it and I asked Audrey what it was and she said, “It’s a helicopter. I haven’t seen one of those in years.” Yes, she’s all of 4.

Boppa (my dad) took the kiddos to the hospital cafeteria to eat lunch with him. My kids love going to the hospital cafeteria as much as I enjoy going to Olive Garden. I know it’s weird, but they love it! Cole had pears and pudding since he had already eaten lunch. Audrey had a corn dog, fries and a huge Hiland chocolate milk. When she got back to mom’s room she stuck her belly out, put her hands around the sides and said, “Look at my chocolate milk belly. It’s big!” Since she was wearing a sweater dress, her tummy stuck out like she had a balloon inside it.

Dad took Mom to the hospital last evening. Her blood pressure was dangerously high and she was having trouble breathing along with chest pains. The doctors are checking her out and she will have a stress test tomorrow. I know she isn’t looking forward to it because she gets winded right now going from one place in her room to another. Walking on the treadmill tomorrow is going to be exhausting for her. I hope she does well and gets to go back home soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...