Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Last Preschool Screening

Last Tuesday, Audrey had her last Preschool Screening. It was very bittersweet. I remember when Cole use to go and now my last baby is done. Cole affectionately refers to it as ‘Preschool Screaming’.

Although Audrey will not likely go to preschool since she stays home with John, our school offers optional screening to all families who participate in the Parents as Teachers program. So, both of my kiddos have been going to Preschool Screening since they were infants. I think it’s important to know where your child is in relation to other children their age, especially when it’s not based on competition. It has always been important to me to know that my kids have hit their developmental milestones at the appropriate time.

Last year, Audrey was extremely distracted by what all of the other kids were doing and she couldn’t focus when she heard all the bells, kids running around and all of other tests going on. Needless to say, I was nervous about what this year would hold. However, she more than made up for it this time and did an outstanding job! I am so proud of her!

IMG_4212IMG_4214IMG_4215IMG_4216IMG_4217IMG_4218IMG_4219

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...