Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

This year it seems like Halloween festivities spanned the entire weekend. Friday we had class parties at school. Saturday, we went to Leah’s to get the kids pictures taken in their costumes and then we picked up pizza before heading to my mother-in-law’s house. We had fun raking leaves and letting the kiddos jump in them. It was totally counterproductive, but Audrey especially had fun! On Sunday, we went to my parents house and went trick-or-treating throughout their neighborhood before heading to my grandma’s. It was a very busy, but fun (and candy) filled weekend! IMG_2238

Cole couldn’t decide what he wanted to be this year. He decided to go as the scariest thing he knew—a politician. :) One lady threatened to put a rock in his candy bag. Others thought it was totally fitting for this year.

IMG_2228

Here he is writing his speech. His cards said, “Trick-or-treat or a political speech.” I thought he should say, “Trick-or-treat. I’m Cole and I approve this message.”

IMG_2233

I had Audrey’s costume made this year. She was Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. I absolutely love the outfit on her. The dress and pants themselves are cute enough that I think I may have a Christmas dress made for her in the same style.

IMG_2220

IMG_2223 

 IMG_2217

IMG_2234

IMG_2235

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!

    For some reason, I am not surprised at all at Cole's choice of outfit. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...