Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rosewood Farms Christmas 2010

After school yesterday, we loaded up my van and made several stops to pick up a car load of friends to go to the annual Christmas Open House at Rosewood Farms. I am pretty sure I could live there. It’s such a cute place!  Plus, it is a family owned business so you always see the same smiling faces working. Their customer service is excellent.  I have even seen them hug customers. How sweet is that? 

They don’t allow pictures to be taken inside, so I had to settle for outside pictures. It’s the kind of store you have to go through twice to make sure you didn’t miss anything.

IMG_2280

IMG_2282

IMG_2268

IMG_2279

IMG_2269

This year was even more fun because John gave me money for my birthday to spend specifically at Rosewood. He’s so sweet!

IMG_2266

I got lots of new goodies, but I will have to wait until I start decorating for Christmas to show them.

The best part was going with friends. It has become a yearly tradition. We have now gone together for the last three years. The fun, conversation, shopping, atmosphere, free chocolate, mulled apple cider and caramel mudslide coffee were pretty great, too!

IMG_2265

  IMG_2271 IMG_2272 IMG_2267IMG_2273 IMG_2277IMG_2274 IMG_2276

I can’t wait to go again next year!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...