Saturday, June 9, 2012

After a long blogging break, I'm finally back!

I am so excited that it's summer vacation! It was definitely an interesting school year, but I was ready for summer and getting back to spending time with my own family.

We've been trying to do a few fun things each week that get us out of the house, but I have to admit that all four of us would rather stay home than go anywhere most of the time. It's just kind of nice being able to enjoy each others company and get a few things done around home that we put off during the school year.

On Thursday, I had the chance eat dinner at Fedora's Social House with my friends Wynne, Christy, Kristi, Amber and Lisa. (We were missing two from our group, but hope they will be able to come next time.) We have all taught together at some point and all but one of the teachers have taught Kindergarten with me. I love this group of women and the positive energy that bring to my life. There isn't a time that we get together that I not only feel like we've picked up where we've left off, but also left feeling like a better person. They make me happy because they are so fun to be around and they are all Godly women. I am blessed to have them as friends.

 Lisa, Wynne, Christy
 Amber, Me, Kristi
Getting ready to enjoy some delicious fondue! 

I have a teacher blog that I worked on a lot during the summer, but I hope to start keeping up with this one better--at least over the summer. I have completely quit scrapbooking and I need to keep a journal of things before I forget everything. I feel bad that I didn't blog at all last school year. I may have to post some things out of order just to help me remember. 

Here's to a great summer!



1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun! I'm looking forward to our next time together!
    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...